I am working with childrens centre's running healthy eating campaigns. These last for 6 weeks and are interactive often following the feel of the group.
Areas that are covered
- Budgeting - how to cook on a budget - where to shop = are there any bargins to be had?
- Hidden fats and sugars
- Healthy lunch boxes - what should you be giving your child for lunch?
- Meal times and foods that are eaten - could we change habits?
- When is the best time to wean?
- What foods should I start with?
- The importance of iron
- Cooking some foods
- The importance of lumps
- How many times that you have to try a new taste for